The Canon Pixma MP282 constructed this machine with the home individual in mind photo print quality is wonderful making it optimal if you want to print a variety of different files from images to graphics and text. You can make use of two means to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and conveniently from here. You can use the following list of the drivers that we give. Or you could make use of Driver Navigator to help you download and mount Your Printer driver immediately.
|Canon PIXMA MP282|
The Canon MP282 isn't the smallest gadget on the market, however, it is no methods large. The printer has a selection of function buttons that enable you to control the printer individually. Behind the printer is a USB port, disappointingly, there are no sd card ports, which comes as a shock as the printer is made with photo printing in mind. This portable and trendy gadget is great for the office plus being perfect for students searching for an easy-to-use, highly affordable All-In-One printer. The ChromaLife100 system gives long-term, beautiful pictures.
The Pixma MP282 produced lab top quality color prints pictures appear dynamic and sharp. And whilst the scanner does not have ADF features, it has an instinctive document viewer, suggesting it can evaluate the sort of paper you are scanning, and wait in the most proper file kind. This is interesting can perform its vivid color on cards, openness, tags, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper, or simple paper in various sizes. You additionally can create 244 pages of black-and-white style and 220 web pages of color style simply with a single cartridge.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP276 Drivers Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA MP282 Specifications?
- Printer Type: Thermal Ink-jet.
- Output Type: Color Printer.
- Format: A4.
- Print Resolution: 4,800 × 1,200 dpi.
- Input Feed Capacity: 100 pages (standard), 100 pages (maximum).
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support: 64-300 g/m2.
- Ink Cartridges Count: 2.
- Colors Count: 4-ink.
- Printing Photos: Yes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes.
- Min Ink Droplet Volume: 2 picolitres.
- Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x 6 /10 x 15cm): 43 s.
- Pigment Ink: Yes.
- Direct Print (PictBridge): Yes.
- Cartridge Capacity (Black): 220 pages.
- Cartridge Capacity (Color): 244 pages, LCD Screen.
- LCD: Yes.
- LCD Type: Monochrome.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanner Format: A4.
- Scanner Size: 216 × 297 mm.
- Scan Element: CIS.
- Pixel Depth: 48-bit.
- Shades Of Gray: 256.
- Optical Resolution: 1,200 × 2,400 dpi.
- Support Standards: TWAIN, WIA.
- Maximum Number Of Copies: 99.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0.
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
- Power Consumption Operational: 10 W.
- Power Consumption Standby: 0.8 W.
- Noise Level: 45.5 dB.
- Type: All-in-one (printer/scanner/copier).
- For Use: Home.
- Width: 17.6 inches (450 mm).
- Height: 6 inches (153 mm).
- Depth: 13.1 inches (335 mm).
- Weight: 11 lbs (5.5 kg).
What is The Name of the Version Compatibility Operating System for Canon PIXMA MP282?
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Download Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver and User Manual?
|Driver Name/ Operating System||Action|
|PIXMA MP282 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
Release date: 15 October 2021
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
|PIXMA MP282 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Release date: 15 October 2021
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
|PIXMA MP282 series Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
Release date: 23 March 2022
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit), Windows Server 2022 (64-bit)
|PIXMA MP282 series User Manual Ver.1.10 (Mac)
Release date: 08 June 2020
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver?
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up the driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Complying with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check the Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP282 Driver?
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.