The Canon Pixma MP540 is above average when it involves printing high quality and performance. The assures convenient duplicating, scanning, and printing in one small tool that considers around 7.8 Kg. It supports card straight printing and Bluetooth to compensate for the lack of Wi-Fi. When not in use, you can shut the LCD display and the resulting paper tray to maintain dust from getting. Scans were equally as remarkable with a great level of detail and color accuracy. Mono duplicating was the only bad performance from the Canon during testing with a result that was a little bit rinsed for our taste.
|Canon PIXMA MP540|
The Canon MP540 measures up to its name as a photo printer due to the fact that aside from producing high-quality prints, it showcases an additional paper tray just for dealing with photo paper. There is a 5cm TFT display screen with an Easy-Scroll Wheel for ease in the navigation of prints, setups, and printer features. Print resolution is high at 9,600 x 2,400 dpi, so you get remarkable photo lab prints. The flatbed scanner flaunts a resolution of 2,400 x 4,800, which can be boosted to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for more precise output.
The Pixma MP540 top quality of printer is maybe the stand-out attribute, with excellent photos and standard files. The text was crisp and tidy with great personal meaning and even in draft mode message was impressive. A solitary web page of the text prepared in just 6 seconds and more than ample for everyday use. We additionally ran a combined organization style document through Canon and located the results similarly as excellent. The colors were precise and messages over colors and pictures maintained interpretation and shape.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP492 Drivers Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specifications?
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 17.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 26.
- Maximum Resolution (Colour): 9,600 dpi x 2,400 dpi.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Maximum Resolution (B&W): 9,600dpi x 2,400dpi.
- Color Printer: Yes.
- Compatibility: Mac OS, Windows.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Print Media Supported: Labels, Iron-on transfers, Photo paper, semi-gloss, Photo paper, glossy, Photo paper, Matt, Plain paper, Envelopes.
- Double-sided Printing: Yes.
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 250.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIONS
- Wireless technology supported: Bluetooth.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copying Speed B&W (pages per minute): 24.
- Copying Speed Colour (pages per minute): 16.
- Zoom Range, Reduction (%): 25% to 400%.
- Copier: Yes.
- Width (mm): 450.
- Length (mm): 366.
- Height (mm): 157.
- Weight (kg): 7.8.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner Resolution: 2,400 dpi x 4,800 dpi.
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop.
- Scanner: Yes.
What is The Name of the Version Compatibility Operating System for Canon PIXMA MP540?
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Download Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver and User Manual?
|Driver Name/ Operating System||Action|
|PIXMA MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
Release date: 01 September 2017
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
|PIXMA MP540 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Release date: 25 August 2017
OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
|PIXMA MP540 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)
Release date: 04 February 2014
Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|PIXMA MP540 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Release date: 25 August 2017
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual Ver. 1.00 (Windows)
Release date: 04 November 2014
|PIXMA MP540 series User Manual Ver. 1.00a (MacOS)
Release date: 28 October 2014
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver?
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up the driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Complying with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check the Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver?
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.