The Canon Pixma MX894 promises excellent-quality printouts, faxes, copies, and scans. This midrange tool is just one of the latest multifunction inkjet printers from Canon, which is remarkable for its dramatically bigger screen, duplex printing, ADF, and PC-free features. The can directly print from memory cards and electronic cameras, and it is network-ready for the PIXMA Cloud Link feature and Wi-Fi. There is a 35-sheet automatic document feeder for the photocopier and scanner and an auto-duplexer. Individuals can scan documents and photos to a USB flash drive without a PC. The scanner includes an OCR software and rain gutter darkness correction feature for the better-looking result.
|Canon PIXMA MX894|
The Canon MX894 delights in prints of the finest quality with this All-In-One. With the network, Wi-Fi, and PIXMA Cloud Link, this tool likewise supplies dual-sided prints, duplicates, faxes, and check capacities. The printer feature is fully equipped for 9,600 x 2,400 dpi resolution printing with its inkjet 5-color system print engine. The minimal control panel is recognizable for the flip-top 7.5 centimeters TFT display and the dual feature panel. The fax modem's maximum speed is 33.6 kbps and PC faxing is feasible completely color. The Pixma MX894 has a straightforward yet sleek look with an ADF-equipped CIS flatbed scanner conveniently located on top.
The PIXMA MX894 Cloud Link allows you to browse and print your preferred images directly to the printer from online CDs at CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Google's Picasa. You could likewise access as-needed schedules, stationery, and various other layouts without a PC or print from virtually anywhere making use of Google Cloud Print. Although the MX894 has a larger screen, some customers may still have a difficult time previewing photos. An optional adapter is needed to earn the flash memory card ports review memory stick mini, xD picture cards, and mini SDHC cards.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP630 Drivers Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA MX894 Specifications?
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ppm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ppm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9,600 x 2,400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets.
- Cassette: 150 Sheets: ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint. Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 7.4 ppm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless5, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2,400 x 4,800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8 x 5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card mini SDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card (Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MX890 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
What is The Name of the Version Compatibility Operating System for Canon PIXMA MX894?
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Download Canon PIXMA MX894 Driver and User Manual?
|Driver Name/ Operating System||Action|
|PIXMA MX894 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)
Release date: 05 February 2016
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
|PIXMA MX894 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Release date: 22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
|PIXMA MX894 series User Manual Ver. 1.30 (MacOS)
Release date: 30 October 2015
|PIXMA MX894 series Guide for Quick Menu Ver. 2.8 (MacOS)
Release date: 12 January 2018
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX894 Driver?
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up the driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Complying with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check the Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX894 Driver?
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.