The Canon PIXMA TS6140 is a three-in-one printer that not just prints, but, scans and duplicates too, makings it ideal for a tiny office or house use. The inkjet color technology assists in creating a resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi and utilizing both color and black ink cartridges. The printer can have a high return. Nevertheless, it will be essential to acquire the pricey higher return ink cartridges if a significant quantity of prints and copies is required.
|Canon PIXMA TS6140|
The Canon TS6140 has dimensions of 37.2 x 31.5 x 13.9 centimeters (when none of the trays are in use), to develop a neat little machine. It consists of a flatbed and scanner to help build the two-sided duplicates that are possible with this design of the Canon series.
With the Pixma TS6140, it is feasible to print from a smartphone or tablet and to scan to gadgets utilizing the Canon PRINT application. Besides Wi-Fi, it could likewise link using Bluetooth or the cloud. There is similarly a USB port for a direct link. It fits a series of paper kinds and dimensions, with the optimum being 216 x 297 mm, and could create an optimum of 99 copies. It can likewise complete two-sided files and indeterminate pictures.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Specifications?
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4,800 1 x 1,200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Color Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1,505* pages, Black XL: 3,120* pages, Black XXL: 6,360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm photo, Pigment Black: 1,448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3,373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5,500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes(DL,COM10), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1,200 x 2,400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ppm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5, and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5 cm LCD (TFT color/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Message In the Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1,024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
What is The Name of the Version Compatibility Operating System for Canon PIXMA TS6140?
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver and User Manual?
|Driver Name/ Operating System||Action|
|PIXMA TS6140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10a (Windows)
Release date: 15 October 2021
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
|PIXMA TS6140 series Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2 (Mac OS)
Release date: 24 February 2022
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit)
|PIXMA TS6140 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)
Release date: 11 November 2022
|PIXMA TS6140 series (PDF) User Manual Ver.0.1 (Windows)
Release date: 24 August 2017
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver?
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up the driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Complying with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check the Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver?
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.