The Canon Pixma TS5040 consists of a printer, copier, and scanner incorporated into one portable unit that will match the modern workplace. This is precisely so as it has full cloud and Wi-Fi assimilation, and the ability to print directly from a variety of social networks. A handy LCD frontal display controls the equipment, but individuals also can print and copy from remote intelligent gadgets, such as smartphones and tablet computers. This versatile and space-saving gadget will verify very useful for any tiny office and please sub-industrial range demand.
|Canon PIXMA TS5040|
The Pixma 5040 combines every one of its operations in one durable and compact device that can be established in any suitable desktop room. In addition to regulating its procedures manually via the LCD panel on its front surface, a range of smart gadgets can be utilized to control it remotely. Five separate ink cartridges can be changed as they are used up, which benefits the setting along with the budget.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS3151 Drivers Windows and Mac
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Specifications?
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4,800 1 x 1,200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Color Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 39 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-471BK (Black) CLI-471C (Cyan) CLI-471M (Magenta) CLI-471Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black) CLI-471BK XL (Black) CLI-471C XL (Cyan) CLI-471M XL (Magenta) CLI-471Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document Pigment Black: 300 pages Pigment Black XL: 500 pages Black: 1,795* pages Black XL: 4,000* pages Cyan: 345 pages Cyan XL: 715 pages Magenta: 306 pages Magenta XL: 645 pages Yellow: 347 pages Yellow XL: 715 pages Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo Pigment Black: 2,145* photos Pigment Black XL: 4,350* photos Black: 376* photos Black XL: 810* photos Cyan: 121 photos Cyan XL: 257 photos Magenta: 136 photos Magenta XL: 340 photos Yellow: 127 photos Yellow XL: 294 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m² Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1,200 x 2,400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48-bit / 24-bit Greyscale: 16-bit / 8-bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5, and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT color).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access point mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1,024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 126 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 44.5dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
What is The Name of the Version Compatibility Operating System for Canon PIXMA TS5040?
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Download Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver and User Manual?
|Driver Name/ Operating System||Action|
|PIXMA TS5040 series MP Drivers Ver.1.03 (Windows/Mac)
Release date: 15 October 2021
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
|PIXMA TS5040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)
Release date: 15 October 2021
Windows 11, Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
|PIXMA TS5040 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver.1.3 (Mac)
Release date: 01 April 2020
macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
|PIXMA TS5040 series Guide for Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.7 (Windows/Mac)
Release date: 29 November 2022
|PIXMA TS5040 series Guide for My Image Garden Ver.3.6 (Mac)
Release date: 12 January 2018
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver?
Follow these steps to get the installation instructions to set up a driver
- Open up the driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Complying with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Remember to check the Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver?
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.